Monday, February 21, 2011

A Year (And A Day) Today

As I mentioned in my last post, yesterday was my first year blog-o-versery (I'm not sure if that's the proper terminology). Over the past year, a lot of outfits have been shared, and my style has evolved, I've had so much fun! Thank you to anyone who has ever followed, or even just visited this page. Each comment makes my day, and each follow makes my week! Thank you all so much for your support, and I'm excited to start another year of What A Wonderful Weardrobe!


I thought, in honor of this lovely occasion, I would wear the same exact thing I wore when I started this blog. Though, it's not the same shirt, everything else is the same! When I wore this, I had been pondering starting a blog for quite some time, but really, I didn't know how to start. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, I just really needed the inspiration to start it (and my parent's permission!). This outfit really was the beginning of the evolution of the style, and individuality that  has developed. I remember when I wore this, I was so nevous about what other people would think. As if to then answer my thoughts, someone came up to me and asked why I was wearing a skirt. At that point it made me feel horrible, now I couldn't care less. Thanks to you guys and all of your support. Again, thank you all so much!
 
Shoes- Coach
Skirt- H&M
Top- VS Pink
Leggings- Khaki's
Cardigan- Old Navy

1 comment:

Someone said...

Happy Birthday What-a-wonderful-weardrobe =D Really enjoying it with you and will keep enjoying.
you're awesome and you have to know it.