Friday, February 25, 2011

Bows Make Everything Better

A few days ago I aqquired this lovely bow/ribbon, and decided, it deserved a whole post for itself! (these were taken 2/24/11) Not much to say right now, maybe I'll just let the bow speak for itself.


Boots-Moms(vintage)/Jeans-Delia's/Top-Forever21/Cardigan- Hand Me Down/Scarf-Lord&Taylor/Hat-Aeropostale







Went up to Woodstock for the day, I was forced to wear jeans (oh shucks), my origanal intention was to wear an outfit you all had never seen before because the quality of lighting was bad. Oh well, maybe another day. I'll hopefully post some Woodstock pictures later, well, until then!

2 comments:

Someone said...

You're Head wear is awesome xD i Saw it in your wishlist before.
Congratz on getting it.
And The bow is cute.

Anna said...

Actually I had already had a hat quite a lot like it, only at the time, Ilost it! Shortly after making the list, I found it!