Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Built Up

We had some type of mysterious snowstorm yesterday. I heard there was supposed to be only about 2-3 inches, but it ended up being 5-7. I don't necessarily mind it, but I'm so ready for spring! Also, I realized that my photos make my photos look so "suburban" (?). I wish there were a few more rural, or at least prettier locations, maybe like some woods close by. Oh well, you can't have everything.
I've come to the realization I have so many clothes! I don't want to get rid of any of them because what if I was going to wear them? Still, I think I need to do some-sort of a "spring-closet-cleaning". Sounds like a good idea to me, it really might unclutter my room a bit. Which is in desperate need, my room is so messy! It's always been, I guess I'm just a messy person! Even when I clean my room it ends up re-messing itself.
Shoes- Canadian's
Skirt- Homeade
Leggings- Marshall's
Top- A friends
Cardigan- Kohls
Hat- Aeropostale

2 comments:

Someone said...

Gorgeous outfit =D
My room is always messy too , but it's not my fault it's my brother's fault .. i buy clothes then like after a season i find out it's not suitable because of my height or something =/

JB said...

I know what you mean about having so many clothes! I know I need to condense, but what if I really get the urge to wear that shirt again, or that skirt? That's why I give my old clothes to my cousin. Then if I want it back, I just ask to "borrow" it (kind of like she "borrows" my clothes). ;)