Friday, February 18, 2011

Inside Out and Backwards

Don't you hate those days when you have so many problems getting dressed in the morning. You change so many times that nothing seems right anymore. You just keep trying on everything in your closet and then when your finally done, you find most articles of clothing you own scattered across your room. Looking back on it, I kind of like it now. Then, I despised it. I'm actually considering taking pictures of how many outfits I change out of in the morning! On average, it's only about 2 or 3 times, if I get it right (luckily) 1. Most of the time though, it doesn't happen. Almost everynight, I make somewhat of an "inspiration board" that features one thing I definately want to wear, and a few things in my weardrobe (pun!) next to it. Maybe I'll take a picture of it sometime, actually, I already have! They have never quite worked out correctly because of the bad lighting in my room and it's dark outside, so no natural lighting.

I don't necessarily have a problem with using the flash on my camera (I did in most of these pictures), but really it's just a last resort for me. I'd much rather the natural light, it shows detail a million times better, and it just makes the pictures... Well, with no other way to put this, brighter! Since though on last Thursday (when these were taken), it was pitch black when I got home, thats why I make an attempt to take pictures in the morning. Actually even if it isn't dark when I get home 99% of the time, the lighting is not very good, and does not show any bright color in photos. Or even if it does, trees tend to cast shadows and leave the light looking very, peice-y? Is that the right way to put it?


Boots& Tights- Marshall's
Dress- Hand me down
Cardigan- Target

No comments: