Monday, February 14, 2011

Love-ly

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

I like Valentines day. Not because of couples and love, I can't really relate to it. This may sound kind of ridiculous... But, I love dressing for the theme days! I love seeing other people dress for it too! It's so hilarious, and perfectly tacky! I really think that about things like St. Patty's day, I'll probably forget about it this year (I did last year too! But luckly I happened to wear green last year!).

Today I decided it was necessary for me to wear my theme bag in honor of the occasion. Little kisses all over it!

*Blooper!
I've been meaning to do a shoot in the snow with this umbrella! Why not Valentines day?

Dress- From a friend
Tights-Lord& Taylor
Bow- Ribbon, no literally a ribbon.
Shoes-Target
Cardigan-Forever21

2 comments:

Someone said...

The outfit is awesome , i like when you match colors =D
And yeah valentine's day is not meant to be for love hahahahah!
H V D
A A A
P L Y
P E .
Y N
. .

Anna said...

thank you so much!