Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whimsical Words.

***These photos were taken last Friday on a half-day
Sometimes I kind of wish I could choose a new title for my blog without change the web adress, I probably could but that would be confusing! I mean don't get me wrong, I think that What A Wonderful Weardrobe is a fantastically catchy title! But I'm constantly thinking of other interesting ones and wondering, "should I have done this instead?" I mean I'm sure tons of people change the titles of their blog all the time, but certian things seem to be more of a definate decision to me not unlike a username or an email.

What do you think?


Maybe the urge to change my blog title is really just my indecisiveness kicking in, I sure have plenty of it. I bother my mom every morning with questions such as "Which pair of shoes?" wow, that sounded extremely superficial. You also find this by pointing at my many Headers, I have had a couple of more since this post, and I've been pondering changing my current one, I feel I could do better. But I like it. Same also goes for my background I actually love it! I wanted something like it, I really liked a light colored ornate one, but then my mom said "Oh is that special for the holidays?" I changed it after that. Just wait, after I finish with my posts (hint, hint). Well I'll see ya then, have a great few minutes, half hour, or maybe even an hour, who knows!
Shoes-Vintage/Courtesy of my Mom's closet
Dress-Pacsun
Tights-Marshall's
Top-Delia's
Hat-Claires
 
ps.
January 11 is … National Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day


January 12 is … Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day

No comments: