Friday, January 21, 2011

Delay What Needs To Be Done

Guess what time it is? Story Time!


We have a 3 hour delay today. Therefore, I am able to catch-up on my many missed blog posts this morning. This one was actually from last Thursday! Over a week ago! Remember within the reahlm of my last couple of posts, when I said something about me not remembering my outfit on Thursday? Well this morning, I woke up intending to post Wednesday's outfit then, I realized I didn't post this little number!



I cannot stand taking photos inside, I try to take them in the morning before I leave, but sometimes I just don't have the time. This usually happens on Thursday. Yesterday I took different photos inside, with a flash. I normally hate the way a flash looks, so tacky! But I think I'm really kind of digging the weird, grimy? vibe of them, if that makes sense. It's probably all that time on Delightfully-Tacky, my favorite blog who loves tacky relics of the 70's. I do love 70's, one of my favorite era's, but I adore the 60's. I love the whole mod-twiggy type of 60's, and I love the more rustic part of the 60's with the moccasins, worn in jeans, native american things. It's all so amazing! Me and my best friend always joke around that we were born in the wrong era! We are both so obsessed with the 60's, and love the 70's. Even the music was better back then, really that's an obvious one. Actually on her tumblr, I found she reblogged a photo (coincidentally from Halfway Somewhere) it said, "The Beatles, better than Justin Bieber since the 1960's". So true!

*For the record (no pun intended!) I don't really hate all modern music, I just don't really respect a lot of the "artisits" they have people autotune their voices, and other people write their own songs, and they're horrible live. If your good live, especially live acoustic, my repesct goes up for you a lot. One of the reasons I adore Katy Perry, you can say she can't sing live. Maybe she can't in HUGE preformances but I love all of her live acoustic stuff, This one is one of my favorites.
For the record (no pun intended!) I don't really hate all modern music, I just don't really respect a lot of the "artisits" they have people autotune their voices, and other people write their own songs, and they're horrible live. If your good live, especially live acoustic, my repesct goes up for you a lot. One of the reasons I adore Katy Perry, you can say she can't sing live. Maybe she can't in HUGE preformances but I love all of her live acoustic stuff, This one is one of my favorites. I also respect Taylor Swift, I personally don't think she has the best voice, but she has her own thing, and she writes all of her songs.
 
Here are the "days" for approximately the past, 9 or so days.
January 13 is … Make Your Dream Come True Day and Blame Someone Else Day


January 14 is … National Dress Up Your Pet Day


January 15 is … Hat Day


January 16 is … Hot and Spicy Food International Day and National Nothing Day

January 17 is … Blessing of the Animals at the Cathedral Day

January 18 is … Winnie the Pooh Day

January 19 is … National Popcorn Day

January 20 is … National Buttercrunch Day

January 21 is … National Hugging Day

Top- Homeade
Jeans-Delia's
Cardigan-Forever21
Belt-Mom's
Boots- Minnetonka

No comments: