Sunday, October 31, 2010

Teenage Dream...

Well by the title, you must have guessed it... I am Katy Perry! For those of you who have been around for a while you might know I have a slight obsession with her...
Love her musci, most say all of her songs soud the same search so of her MTV unplugged live look up her lyrics she writes them all. Actually Teenage Dream is actually one of my least favorite Katy Perry songs, but it is the most recognizable.
MY favorites are....
From "One of The Boys"(her first album) I like...
Mannequin- Quirky, and a great idea.
Ur So Gay- I am pro-gay hands down, but this song is hysterically clever, and really funny!
Thinking of You- My favorite ballad ever. Beautiful song. Lyrics and the vocals are amazing...

And from "Teenage Dream" her second album I like...
Circle The Drain- The coolest song on the album, great bashing very catchy, amazing lyric, the type of song you like the first time you hear it.
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)- Ultimate Friday night song, I think this one or the one above is my favorite or the one above.
Peacock- Hysterical though its meaning is not what you think..

Enough with my music commentary... :D

I love my costume:D. I actually would wear this in real life even though I just don't do pink. I would even wear the mis-matching socks. I never wear matching ones, I haven't since about 3rd grade. It used to be because I could never find matching ones, now its because I like the way it looks, and I STILL can't find matching ones. Now all my friends do it:D.
Best part of the outfit is the glasses, shame that they are a part of my Halloween costume, might wear them again anyway...

Anway Happy Halloween everybody! Just got back for trick or treating, I know very childish of my:D
I hope you all had fun with your costumes!
*** and to those who don't dress up you are missing out on a lot of funn***
Dress- American Apparel
Cardigan- F21
Leggings-A/X outlet stores
Heels- Payless
Socks- TJMaxx, Betsey Johnson, I feel very... prissy saying it but they were 2 packs of 4 for $4! And... I love Betsey Johnson.
Wig- Party City
Glasses- Party City
Antenna- Party City*** Their purpose was to keep the wig in place.
Now for off topic things...
13 followers people!ooo... now that I said it, it sound kind of eerie. 13, unlucky number, Halloween...
Working on a winter wishlist at the moment. Well.. correct word is winter wishlist/where I want my style to go this winter. I was thinking sequins, flannel, fleece, and tye-die....

No comments: