Friday, October 29, 2010

This Is Halloween Part I.

I LOVE halloween costumes. Preferably FUNNY Halloween costumes, here are my favorites for the wee lasses and youngsters (and a dog or two!)

1. Goin' Fishing! This is my absolute favorite. I was just going to do babies for this post.Then I saw this.

2. Like A Teeny Little Shrimp. This one kind of reminds me of dressing up a dog. I am really anti- dog dressing up for Halloween (I know that WAS my last photo but that was I had to post...) It really makes me feel bad for the baby. Normally I think baby Halloween costumes are the best thing ever. But this one just does not look like a happy camper.


3. Hound Dog- I started laughing so hard when I saw this. Adorable. No more comments necessary.
*****I have realized this is not a real baby.


4. Cutieee- I don't know what this baby is or what it is supposed to be. Too bad.



5. Watching you.
Not just one, but two, TWO! Babys in costume! Sitting Next to eachother.
Well there is an entertaining post for the day. I really want to post my Halloween costume now because I wore it today, but I think I'll save it for Sunday.

No comments: