Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Novem-berrrr...

Chilly out now. This is from yesterday. I now find it necessary to wear leggings under my tights. Too bad tights are only good for the days when it is between 65 degrees and 72 degrees or so.. what a shame.
Now latley I've been diggin' greens, and purples, and blues, plaids... The purple one is kind of a problem though, considering I only own about 2 pruple things and it just happens I wore the other one in my last post.



Getting really ready for cold weather clothes, I think it might be my favorite clothing season. Most would disagree, but I feel as if there are the most options in leggings, tights, hats, scarves... Even summer pieces when layered correctally. But what I really love is a great pair of boots. . Recently I have aquirred a warmer pair of boots which I will be wearing pretty frequently. I am very excited about them! You'll see them tomorrow, I would gush over them now... but tomorrow I keep telling myself...

I did not get to a "My Favorite Things Monday" This week because ..... well long story. Anyway..

Good Night everybody! Maybe I'll do two posts tomorrow still some to catch up on.. We'll see...

Tights- HUE, Skirt- Handmade; Black Sweater- Macy's; Sweater- F21; Boots- Rocketdog; Bow- American Apparel.

No comments: