Saturday, March 19, 2011

Breaking Through the Clouds

*These were taken last Friday

It is so lovely out right now. Yesterday I wore shorts, it was such I beautiful day (About 70 degrees)! I hope all the days from now on turn out that way, I actually think it's supposed to be in the 40s this weekend, but a girl can dream. Amazing I know, I didn't get around to taking any outfit photos but here is what I wore. My trusty Minnetonka moccasins (I think you guys know what those look like), this tank top, this cardigan, and a pair of plain blue denim shorts which I have yet to find anywhere in my archives, oh well.

Well, yesterday I took a trip to target, and got quite a few lovely things, a couple of pairs of shorts, one of which the waist needs to be tapered, and another one that is so fantastic, I can barely stand it! I also got a few suits, it ends up the I have to return one, and exchange another, and get a different bottom for one. I guess it happens though. Altogether a lovely trip and I'm excited to wear everything in the spring!



When I wore this, I thought it might be to warm for the day. Though when I took these photos it was raining quite a bit, it cleared up by the end of the day, and all of the humidity was gone. Score.

Leggings-American Apparel/Skirt-TJMaxx/Boots & Jacket-Marshalls/Top- H&M

No comments: