Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shades Of Brown

I picked up this lovely little shirt with peacock feathers all over it quite some time ago at Marshalls, I've been putting off wearing it due to the trouble I've been having styling it. I just don't wear a ton of brown I guess. Black is much more of a prominent color in my wardrobe, and it is much easier to style. I just have a lot of trouble styling brown, even though now that I think about it, most of my shoes are brown. Brown used to be much more common in my wardrobe, now the number of pieces has dwindled and I don't really care for replacing them.

Just the other day I was reading over at Time Enough For Drums the other day and she mentioned the she never feels quite right wearing certian colors, for her it's navy, but I just have a thing with brown... My automatic first though was pink, but I do actually like pink in certian instances, and I'm sure if I wore it more often, it would easier to style, but I surely don't have an adversion to it. Now that I think about it, I don't own too much navy either. I think I may have a navy top or two, then that's it. Hmmm, never even realized.




Boots-Rocketdog(Marshalls)/Jeans-Delias/Top-Marshalls/Jacket-Vintage

No comments: