Friday, March 11, 2011

A For Effort

Ah! It's been all week since I've posted! I'm so sorry everyone, it has been insanely busy, and I just haven't had the time. Actually this was from last Friday/Saturday. I wore it twice because I had intended to wear it somewhere on Friday, then I found out it was the wrong day. Whoops. These photos in turn, were taken on Saturday, I took a set on Friday too, but these turned out perfectly! The lighting is great, and almost all of my photos turned out well!

Hmm, I just realized something. I never say the word "photos" in reality. I always say photos here though, never pictures. Maybe it's because when speaking aloud you can tell the context in which a word should be in and pictures, to me personally has several different meanings, it could mean artwork, actually in the 20's it meant movies, but photos are just photos. Nothing else, no other definitions. Actually, that is a lie, there are other definitions, but they are just more complex ways to describe the word.


You may not know this about me, but I have a love for comically big or ironic words (if it's both double thumbs up!). I love words like quintessential, and helenmonstreakophobia, which means the fear of cupcakes. But my all time favorite is... (Wait for it, it is a mouthful!) hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, the fear of long words. A short while back I learned the longest word ever. Literally, I think it is some sort of medical term, maybe I'll share it with you sometime.




My lovely little moccasins, one of my favorite things in the world. It may sound really shallow that one of my favorite things is a pair of shoes, but really I just love all things that fall in to that najavo/American Indian catagory. Everything is so beautiful from their culture. I think that it is so sad that their entire culture just got knocked out when the Europeans came over. All the treaties made were broken, the only valid American Indian treaties are the ones that are active today.






                     Jeans-Delia's/Top & Jacket-Forever21/Hairclip-Walgreens/Shoes-Minnetonka

1 comment:

Someone said...

The jacket is awesome.
And btw didn't know that English people had long words too , i knew that the most loving-to-long-words-people are Germans xD and I believe they had a great culture too you should also find out about Middle-eastian cultures it's awesome.