Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Feathers From a Bird

Hello everyone!
Skirt-Forever21/Tights& Boots-Marsall's/Scarf-Lord& Taylor/Cardigan-Kohl's/Headband-Gift

I'm just going to post what I though I was going to post yesterday. Actually this is what I wore yesterday. I loved it! Don't you just love those days when you wear something perfect and it just picks up your day? Well, this was that outift, statisfaction! Not too much else I have to say right now, so, enjoy the rest of your day everyone!
PS. I have to mention this lovely peacock feather headband I recently aqquired as a gift! It's just so perfect!

2 comments:

Someone said...

Seems that you can't wait for spring xD Awesome colors just suits you so well and the boot is just gorgeous.
Have you ever tried straightening your hair?
I believe if you did and put the shades on you'd look Good try it sometime.

Anna said...

Thank you very much! And I don't straighten my hair too often, it takes too long. But I did straighten it back in the beginning of February if you would like to see.