Sunday, March 27, 2011

Right On Target

I adored my set of photos today, though I tried to take them in various places, this one turned out to be the best!




Last week I took a trip over to Target and got a ton of bathing suits, and things for spring, this is one of my favorites. This little lovely dress is colorful and perfectly feminine, and I can't wait to wear it in the spring! Along with my other Target purchases! Actually I have to go back and return a few things and exchange another (The detachable straps were missing from a bathing suit) I'm still not sure about one of the pairs of shorts though, maybe I'll show them to you guys. They're beige and polka-dotted, but the fit is quite odd because, don't tell anyone but they're from the kids section, but they're supposed to be bermuda shorts:)

No comments: