Sunday, September 26, 2010

What ever gave people the idea...

What ever gave all teenage girls my age that Selena Gomez has such great style? I have never seen her in anything that evokes any type of personal style, or origanality. So I just don't get it. Same goes for her "Dream Out Loud" collection at Kmart. It is soo boring and unoriganal,(and generic) it is a disgrace to the few teenage girls who actually know what style is. Same goes for Lola's material girl collection. Before it came out I started reading the blog. And then I realized it has no point of view whatsoever. I mean it had an 80's twist alright. But only with the 80's stuff that is "super cute" and "Trendy" today, therefore making it boring. I do have a theroy about this... well do you know how everone always says, so and so has great style. Well the don't have style, they might have taste but their stylists dress them... so frustrating.

Anyway I am done with my little rant for a while, so do you guys remember when I told you I was making a skirt? Well probably not, I didn't have any regular followers than, but yet again do I now? Well there is an interesting thing to ponder... ANyway I hope you like it, it is madeout of tie material!
/Skirt:DIY/Shirt:F21/ Tank: Aero outlets/ Bow:ribbon/Cardigan:F21/ Shoes:Payless/ Glasses :Panama Jack/
I'd really like some feedback on it... I'm not sure if I would want to wear it again...
Anyway everyone, have a great day and I'll see ya later! (with another post!)

2 comments:

melissa rose said...

You did a great job n that skirt! I love how it turned out! You should definitely wear it again!

Nicola said...

I luv the skirt! I've been trying to look for a store with pretty material for clothes... any suggestions?