Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hmmm, I thought I had more posts lined up...

Lots of polka dots, this outfit actually had an inspiration, KATY PERRY! I have an obsession with her. For quite a few reasons
A. She does not try to be a freak(cough cough lady gaga) she is pleasantly quirky and that is who she is.
B. She is not extremly superficial
C. She has great style
D. She does not choose men for their looks
E. She writes her own songs
D. She ACTUALLY sounds good live.
Anywaayys last post 'till tomorrow(I could've sworn I had more outfits lined up to post...)


Shoes:Payless/Dress:Hammy Down/Headband:Ribbon/Cardigan:F21/Tights;Mandees.
Me trying to be pin-up, epic fail.
Anyway, I got a new pair of heels, mine were to small, so I borrowed my moms. after me breaking them a few days previously. I ran over to payless and grabbed a pair... I don't have to worry about breaking them because they are mine. That same day I coincidentally broke my CD and my mom broke my favorite green sweater...


1 comment:

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

I only really use tresemme curl lock spray when I blow dry. Other than that: all styling of my hair is pretty much courtesy of my pillow when I sleep. Haha!