Friday, September 10, 2010

I Always Intend To Post More Often...

If you look at my title it is true. I really do intend to post more often but something always tends to get in the way... Anyway today I was out and after I got home I took a bunch of pictures i didn't realize how many I had taken... Here are the only good(and decent ones) I took.

Deep in thought...

A monster in the closet...


If you locked me in a room with a tripod a camera and 10 pairs of shoes, I would be preoccupied for hours!

Anyway almost dinner time soo not too much to say...except cowboy boots!Fantastic I think, comment to tell me what ya think. Another post or 2 tommorow, Ihope.

Shoes:Marshalls/Tights: Mandee's/Dress(worn as shirt):Pacsun/Skirt:American Apparel/Cardigan:Kohls/Bag:Vintage D&B

2 comments:

Nicola Wojciechowski said...

Your outfits are just the cutest! I just luv those shoes!!!...i must get them :]

Anna_ What A Wonderful Weardrobe said...

thank you soo much!!!