Saturday, September 18, 2010

I was right...

For starters i was right i did have more post lined up...on my camera. And anyways, since on the jewish holiday today you cannot eat or drink, here are things that should have been in my stomach today.
My morning snack when I wake up(I only have one!)
another morning snack(only w/out the chocoo chips)

What I shouldve made for breakfast this morning(jarlsberg cheese, tomatoes, cottage cheese, green peppers, 2 egg whites, toasted roll, orange juice) This is actually a breakfast i made...


What I probably would have made for lunch today, but we have no avocados...sigh.


What I would have as a snack right now. I'm not sure what they are, i think they are cookies, but they look delicious.
Anyway have a sweet new year! And for those of you that fast, enjoy your bagels( we have deli though...mmmmm:)




No comments: