Sunday, September 19, 2010

GASP!

A wonderful view of my sushi socks! I don't think you guys have seen them yyet, though I have worn them about 5 times already... actuallly I think 3 of those times being in my next few posts... I had two yesterday because I changed, and one from another day, and maybe one more? I guess I'll see...

Finally figured out how to upload pictures on flikr. Well, actually my dad did. he figured it out in about 5 minutes. 5MINUTES! i've been trying for months! anyway, I was very happy with the results.


Blurry...

Oooo, I look PISSED! I have no idea why though, I was drinking tea, and love tea very much, plus, it was RAINING!
The totally kick-a** fringe on my jacket.
More kick-a** fringe on my jacket

Anyways more posts comin' real soon!
Sushi SOcks- Hot Sox from Woodstock NY
Leggings- American Apparel
T-SHirt- Courtosy of Tashi's closet(my friends) she bought it at delias.
Jacket- Vintage..
Cowboy Boots- Rocketdogs from marshalls
*** underneith this I am wearing my green cardigan which unfortunatly my mother ripped... on the hunt for a new one, went to old navy to see if they had any.. but no cardigans to be seen. Then we(my mother and I) took a quick run into H&M and I got a few things. New purchases to be seen soon! Or when it cools oof, (it is supposed to be about high 70's this week...unfortunatly).

No comments: