As first days of school go, it was not that bad at all. Kind of hot but tons of friends in my classes, fun table.No terrible teachers, some extremly odd ones, but not bad.For example one of my teachers has...(this is all one person for the record!)
- A glass head in his room that he lets his homeroom give a different name to every year(My friend is in his homeroom, I told her to suggest Giles:D)
- He wears red socks, only when he is teacher
- If he see's pencils in his class, he used to throw them out the window
- Now he breaks them in half because his classroom is near the parking lot.
- He used to look like a barbarian
- He calls people whos names he doesn't know, Ikabod...Kind of like my Grandpa but he calls everyone George, even if he knows you name, for example of all of my cousins, I am George 6.
Anyway that is enough for teacher talk today. Now getting on to my outfit. I have been waiting to pull this baby out of my closet for the past month and a ahlf or so. I think it is quite fantastic! And quirky! and And cool! I think it is just very me. And GASP it makes me look like I have an amazing figure! And it also features my ever favorite polka dotted sweater, and my new mocs, hope you like it!
AND BAM! I quite love it! I 'm not sure what you all thin but I felt amazing! Except for it being soo hot..