Saturday, December 18, 2010

Look-A-Like

Hmmm... Does this look familiar to you. (If not I mentioned it Here a few months ago on the blog-o-sphere.

Looks just like me huh? :D About two sizes to big, but it looked just like me, how could I not get it!Wow, I sounded like a shoppaholic there.

A closer look at the shirt. Be prepared many months from now when it gets warm, you will see me wearing the same outfit as the girl in the shirt, while wearing the shirt.

These photos are from Thursday:
Found a hat in the closet that day, maybe it will not be the end of new things for the week? Hint Hint for Friday's post. I know very suddle! Did I say I was going to write more for this post? Hmmmm I guess not, whenever I try to write something forcefully I tend to blabber. Do other bloggers do that too? Not sure, I see other bloggers all the time saying that they don't have a lot to say for that post and make 4 paragraphs out of it. I don't know how they do it... Sometimes I just don't have anything to say around the blog-o-sphere, in the early days of this blog, I always wrote a TON about just anything, now I talk a little about my day, a little about my outfit, a little something random... and wellah! An outfit post!!!

Shirt& Cardigan- Forever 21
Jeans-Delia's
boots-Rocketdog
Bow-DIY
Hat, you will find out next post...

No comments: