Saturday, December 25, 2010

Completely Cozy.

Well here I be on Monday night, taking especially horrible indoor pictures (I just couldn't get the tripod in the right place.) Which is too bad, I really like this one. It was extremely cozy in my snow day sweater! Maybe I'll get to test it tomorrow, it's supposed to snow! AH! I adore the snow, we really don't get too many big stroms until about January-February. Maybe there will be one on my birthday this year? Last year we had a double snow day from February 25th-26th, and my birthday is the 24th. Sigh, maybe this year.

I wonder if someday I'm going to look back at this period of my time on the blog-o-sphere and think I sound ridiculous. Probably, I think that about myself last May. Which, now that I think about it, it was actually a while ago. I keep on thinking that it was pretty recent. Well, who knows? Maybe I'll post again later? Who knows, well I should there are about 5 posts in my archives from last week I still have to do, not including today! Yet again, I have used the computer long enough for this morning, and it is time to sit down with a good re-read by the heater(I am an avid re-reader). Yes that sounds like a better plan! I hate doing back to back posts anyway.

Shoes-Minnetonka: Dress& Leggings-American Apparel: Cardigan-Marshall's: Hat-Macy's

No comments: