Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dottin' Your Eyes and Crossing your T's...

Tacky title today... Orignally I was going to do something more like "long time no talk"
***These were from Monday, and lets start the show!
Went shopping on Saturday for, "basics". They were kind of hard to look for. The only thing I knew I needed was a black skirt.. And then I saw these leggings. And they were patterned leggings! GASP! Not just patterned but, polka-dotted.
Really into these waist-thing shots, this one looked a lot better when it was smaller.


Really liking these closet shots latley. Good for days when it is too dark to be taking pictures. Those days will be coming pretty soon. Took pictures at about... 4:15 or so today? And it was already a little dark. You will be seeing them later today(hopefully!) I think they turned out peachy keen.
Leggings- American Apparel
Tee- Marshall's
Skirt- American Apparel
Cardigan- Courtesy of my Mom's closet!
Hat- Aeropostale Outlet

No comments: