Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mommy And Me...

***I have never and will never call my mom "mommy"
Didn't feel like doing a whole photo... thing at the time. A mirror was in close proximity so that= picture!

My mom happend to show up in this one. I've been meaning to feature her on the 'ol blog-o-sphere so this worked out well.
She is quite the stylish lady my mom, and I was thinking of doing a "Woman's-wear Wendsday". What do you think? I think it might work... If I remember....

Actually I have not declared which one is my mother yet, though those reading this have figured it out through the hair. (For those who have still not figured it out or looked it is the one with the curly hair!) .

We used to look nothing alike. I still don't think we look alike at all. But now I have curly hair, when I was little it used to be baby fine and pin straight... it started going wavy, and BAM it got curly. I like it better now anyway, I feel like it suits me better. Funny how it worked out that way!

Sweater- H&M
Tee- From Hong Kong made in Guatemala
Jeans- Delia's
Shoes- Minnetonka's
Socks- TjMaxx (they are betsey johnson. I know it sounds ridiculous but they were about $7 for two packs with 4 pairs a piece. And I like patterned socks.)

No comments: