Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nov-end-er

Nov-end-er! How the months have passed by since I've started this blog! It's November already! Ahhh! To think I just started this blog back in February, now I can't imagine my life without it!I had been pondering the idea for a while, I had asked my mom a million times, by the time I got home that day, it was going to be a snowday, I asked her one more time. And she said "Fine." And here we are all these months later! At the end of November.
November (I meant to discuss this) is not one of my favorite months, it just seems to be... There. Its the barrier between fall and winter. I can't wait for December though! It's oh so very cheery, and(hopefully!) the snow will start, but probably not (atleast not the big storms) those are usually January-February. It's still hard to believe tommorrow it will be December, it's not cold enough for starters! Usually by now its steadily in the 40's!
Well!... Nevermind that its just force of habit, it will not be goodnight, I have a few more things to share with you today.
Shoes-Minnetonka's
Jeans-H&M
Tee- Delia's
Cardigan-Kohl's (Simply Vera Wang)
Bow- DIY

No comments: