Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Cleaning



I've really been working on cleaning and organizing my different corners of the internet lately, my Tumblr has gotten a new layout (though I may change it again, this blog as you may have noticed has gotten a new background, my Flickr has been properly organized! Monumental I know, but if I can't share these little things here, where do I share them? I think a few more changes will be coming to this blog soon, mostly smaller things, but they'll still be different, so I'll keep you all posted!
I guess spring really does make you want to clean and refresh everything! It has kind of hit me full force this year! I've been trying to clean out my closet over the past few weeks of things I don't wear, cleaning my room in general really, do some more sewing, and maybe even move around some furnature! Who knows! I guess we'll see!
Shoes-Minnetonka//Dress-Hand Me Down//Cardigan-Macys//Sunglasses-Panama Jack

No comments: