Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In The Entirety

Sometimes when blogging, I begin a post with the intention of writing one thing, then uploading the pictures. Often though, this does not occur, hence, the lack of posting for the last few days. I really did try to post yesterday, but I guess it just wasn't in the cards.






Every since I really immersed myself in the world of blogging, I've found myself being more and more influenced by the people that I follow. I mean I get being inspired by someone, but influence really bothers me, it could easily turn into copying, and or losing originality, or personality. Which is something I never really want to do, because originality is something that has always been extremely important to me. Sometimes I think what could be wrong with having a heavy influence from bloggers. In  some instances, I've found they almost made me come of my "style" shell, they really made me want to try new things, and really evolve my style, tastes, and perspectives. But, at other times I find myself agreeing with things, and liking things that I never would have liked before I started blogging. It's almost as if I am just trying to like the same things as some bloggers because they are just people I would like to be just like. If they recommend music for instance, and it's really not that good, sometimes I'll find myself liking it anyway, just because I know that they like it. Maybe that's not a very good example, it's more just liking something just for the sake of liking it.

Now that I realize this, I'm just trying to stop such a heavy influence, maybe inspiration at this point is a better way to describe it. I feel as if it is a really good thing to have motivated, smart, and original people to be inspired by, rather than be influence, and just have my opinions altered. Some of the influence that blogging has given me is not all bad, now I'm a lot more feminine, I wear more skirts and dresses, I've realized I don't have to like top 40 songs if I really don't, some of the influence like such is good, but too much of it can be overwhelming sometimes and just alter my observations and opinons. This is not really a rant or anything, merely an observation.


Shoes-Minnetonka//Skirt-Forever21//Cardigan-Macys//Top-Old Navy

No comments: