Sunday, May 30, 2010

It Brings Tears too My Eyes To Say

Please excuse my lack of posting, I have a legitamite reason this time my camera broke:(. It brings tears to my eyes to say. In my house it wouldn't and shouldn't be too hard to find a temporary replacment, being that we have about 5 or 6 cameras. But they all know I broke mine so they wont be as willing to give it up... Anyway these are from monday, I finally figured out how to do a jumping shot again!




Don't you just love the look on my face???
Anyway as I said these were from monday. And now I have to talk about my new glasses! They are fantastic! They have a vintage vibe and their sooo...quirky!:DI really wast crazy about this outfit I don't know why....Though I still do love the skirt. If I am not able to attain a camera I will be posting lots of "finds" and "top 3/5/10's" For the next week? Maybe?
Shoes-Coach
Skirt-H&M
Tee-Customized
Glasses-Free?
I was wearing a sweater it was from Macy's

No comments: