Friday, April 16, 2010

Catch up

Boy oh Boy! Its been a long time since my last post! I have not had the time all week to post my outfits. So I don't really know how to start this so I guess I'll do, Sunday- Wednesday I have all the way up to Friday, but I'll leave those for another day.














Wednesday
It seems to me i have my mojo back! over the past week my picture mojo has completally disappeared! I got in a ton of jumping shots(their my favorites) It seems I've finally mastered them. This is still not my favorite outfit though, so I don't have too much to say about it.
Moccasins-Minnatonka
Jeans-H&M
Shirt_ Anna Sui for Target
Cardigan- Abercrombie&Fitch




My face looks very..strange? In this picture, But I had to post it just because I'm doing a split in mid-air

Why did I do this pose?

This is my favorite picture of the day, everything looks so pretty and green! The backdrop as the sunset, doesn't hurt either.

(wow I did this posee alot, even in the other ones I didn't post!)

Tuesday
I happend to really love this outfit, it seems I got a bit a picture mojo back, most of my pictures were usable, and there were none I really loved, with the exception of the one were it makes it seem like I'm in the forest, well not quite, but its still my favorite of the day. This shirt really went with the day as it seemed to warm up and bloom the trees in the warmer days of spring. This actually technically is not my shirt, it is my friends shirt. She offered to give it to me because she said it made her look pregnant:) I'm always happy to recieve a free edition to my wardrobe. The jeans are possibly my prized possession, my first 00(sigh), and the sweater, I really need to get more, i wear it non-stop. These shoes I have really warmed up to though.
Shoes- Coach
Shirt-Pacsun
Jeans-Delias
Sweater-Old Navy



(I guess I forgot to wear my sweater?)

Monday
It seems to me that good photos are becoming more and more scarce. I have not taken any good photos! I must have taken about 10 others and these were the only one's i could salvage from the bunch. Maybe I've lost mojo! Like Austin Powers! Sigh...I could only wish to be that cool. The same thing goes for my outfit, maybe I'm losing the mojo with my clothes too.

Shoes- Coach
Shirt- Kohls
Jeans(cutoffs)-Vintage
Sweater-Gap(Vintage)

Sunday

Sadly this was my only good picture from this day, I wasn't a huge fan of this outfit either. The "skirt"(it really was a shirt) was extremly uncomfortable, my belt did not fit right. But there are always other days.

Shoes- Minnetonkas

Shirt(worn as a skirt)- Abercrombie and fitch

Tee- F21

Flower-H&M


No comments: