Thursday, February 9, 2012

Skirting the Issue

I have a feeling that I've used this title already.
I really feel as if I haven't been wearing very many skirts lately. I mean, it's not that cold so that's really not a problem, I just think that sometimes there are other things that I would rather put energy into, rather than putting on tights in the morning. I wake up at 5:45AM, you see, and I run on about 5 hours of sleep, so, I'm rather tired. And very often I just need a "throw it on and go" type of outfit, which is much easier to to with pants. Too bad I don't wear skirts and/or dresses more, I really do love them. Perhaps when it gets to be spring?
Boots-Vintage//Jeans-Delias//Cardigan-Macys//Top-F21

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very much the same, except I own a lot of skirts but always feel overdressed wearing them. You look wonderful wearing a skirt in your last post though, and today's post's top has a gorgeous pattern.
xx
thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute top!

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com