Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall Inspiration

I don't care that summer doesn't officially end until September 23rd. In my eyes, it is now September, summer is over to me. Therefore it is time to search for Autumn (I don't think I've ever called it that before) inspiration. + I'm looking for something to post because me zip drive isn't working/opening. Once I was starting to finish up this post, I thought about separating it into two installements. But I really didn't want too, and it took me a really long time to put all of these photos together. The links/sources will be at the bottom of the page.

Photo 1 ; Photo 2 ; Photo 3 ; Photo 4 ; Photo 5 ; Photo 6 ; Photo 7 ; Photo 8 ; Photo 9 ; Photo 10 ; Photo 11 ; Photo 12 ; Photo 13 ; Photo 14 ; Photo 15 ; Photo 16 ; Photo 17 ; Photo 18

1 comment:

Ms.Fashionista said...

What a fab amount of inspiration! I love everything.

P.S. I loved your long comment! Thoughtful comments are the best ;)

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo