Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hi Everybody!

Hi Everybody! I'm sorry i didn't post yesterday!But I have an extremly exciting announcment to make....I HAD 5 COMMENTS ON MY LAST POST!!!!!!!!No new followers...but actually only 4 including me saying thank you, but still its a start1 Especially considering it took me about 4 and a half months to get 7 followers. Anyway for those who commented, thank you very much you made my day!:D
Anyway these were from yesterday!

Don't you just love the look on my face :D

once again I know its a great look!:D


i actually have a legit reason for not posting this yesterday, I CLEANED my room, I mean reaally cleaned, threw out 13yrs worth of stuff type of clean. I have to thank my mom because she made a job the would've taken me months into 4 hours. Actually I would've had time to post, i was justt really lazy. i'm suprised I even changed into that skirt(i was wearing shorts all day but i felt a sudden urge to take pictures. Anyway thats it for now, maybe I'll post again today, I have a clean basket of clothes in my room calling my name. But i might not have time. Its back to cleaning. Now though I have to clean out my closets, fun.




No comments: