Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolution

All of you that followed me since last year probably know my dislike of New Years Resolutions. I don't know, I just don't like the idea. Shouldn't you be trying to better yourself year round, everry single day. Not just when there is no time left. I guess I really just don't like new years. Most people view it as the beginning of something, but I think that the end of the years is sad (I hate change). Maybe that's a tad pessimistic. Actually, contradicting what I just said, I actually have one resolution so far:

Read more: Maybe I should be more clear. I do read all the time, but it's all re-reading. Mostly (all) Harry Potter actually. Though I'm sure I'll still reread all the time, I promised myself I'll read atleast 20 new books this year.

Top & Pants-Forever21//Hat-Claires

No comments: