Monday, November 7, 2011

Thunderbird

Though I wore this outfit over a month ago now, its been one of my favorite outfits in a while! I used to not be a very big fan of the shorts with tight thing, but now I'm right on board! Actually, I took quite a few more photos that day, but my computer is leaving me unable to access my zip drive, so perhaps another day? We'll see!











I'm really loving these boots lately, I think I"ve had them now for, 3, 4 years? I've always loved their appearence, but they are such a pain to take on and off. You have to lace them all the way up, and all the way down. But, I finally found a way the get them on and off without doing that.. SO I guess it's MINNETONKA time.. :)



Haha, did I tell you I lost my Thunderbirds? Probably did, just don't remember.


Boots-Minnetonka//Tights-Marshalls//Shorts-Delias//Tank-Target//Scarf-DIY//Cardigan-Kohls
I really wish I'd shown you the DIY of this scarf, I really love the way it turned out!

1 comment:

I V Y said...

cute cardigan, love the colour!

xo zebra and meerkat