Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shades Of Russet

I'm really feeling fall this year. I've never really been particularly fond of fall in general (or spring), but I'm really loving it this year. Earlier this week we had a brief blast of autumn, but today it was 71 degrees (didn't stop me from wearing jeans:). I'm really loving Russet-y shades and pumpkin like hues. I'm currently on the hunt for some things I'd love for this crisp season. Possibly another "Fall Inspiration" post coming up? I think yes. Well... when I have the time, and who knows? Maybe that won't be until Thanksgiving.

This is probably one of my favorite outfits this year, definately feeling that athestic for fall. I'm entering the Seventeen Style Council again, lets hope I make it this year!
on etsy about a month ago at the time these pictures were taken. Is that almost... a month ago now. WOW, I'm at an all time "behind on posts"


Shoes-Etsy//Top-Forever21//Shorts-Delias

No comments: