Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mood Ring

Currently I'm very in the mood to mix things up. I've had a lot of things the same for a long time, and I'm just ready to make things a little bit different. Certain things that are easy to change back, I'll change it on a whim, and if I don't like it, I can just change it back. Maybe that's one reason I change the background for my blog so much, this one with the cameras, I hope to keep for a long time. I think I will because it feels kind of universal to all of my mood ring like obsessions. With those ever changing micro-obsessions, I always like certian things, but every now and then, I'll get extremely into something for about a week. Currently though, I'm obssessed with re-doing my room. Really, just interior decoration in general. I've always liked it. But these days I'm just combing the internet for tons of inspiration all the time, constantly trying to deciede what to do, there are just so many options! I'm personally thinking of a green room, and I found a very 60's hippie-dippie bedding. Maybe I'll base a theme off of that.
Even my dog Sasha decided to join the picture!
Speaking of mixing it up, I have something to share in my next post!

(this happened on Friday 1/21/11)
Yesterday I was out with a friend, and we went to go get her computer fixed at the apple store. I was getting out of the car, and I realized I only had my phone in my pocket, my camera was nowhere to be found. I checked under the seat-cushions, on the floor, then I turned away and spotted it. On the ground, covered in snow. I grabbed it and ran inside to try and try it. It took about a half and hour, and a glasses cleaner to get all the water off. I was still freaking out! I can't believe I did that! I'm very careful with my camera too. I try to keep it as safe as possible in fear someone (or I ) might break it again.
These photos are from Thursday.

Shoes-Rocketdog (Marshall's)
Courderoys-Delia's
Top-Delia's
Cardigan-Old Navy
Scarf- Lord& Taylor (I actually saw it in a commercial the other day!)

No comments: